Nowadays the role of Information and Communication Technology (ICT), in the education sector plays an important role, especially in the process of empowering the technology into the educational activities. Education sector can be the most effective sector to anticipate and eliminate the negative impact of ICT. Technology in another side can be the most effective way to increase the student’s knowledge.
The use of ICT in education adds value to teaching and learning, by enhancing the effectiveness of learning. It added a dimension to learning that was not previously available. After the inception of ICT in schools, students found learning in a technology enhanced environment more stimulating and engaging than in a traditional classroom environment.
Our proposed ICT Courses: (Upon Approval)
- Certificate Course in Computer Application (CCA)
- Certificate Course in Web Design and Development (CWD)
- Certificate Course in Computer Hardware and Maintenance (CHM)
- Certificate Course in Network Administration (CNA)
- Certificate Course in Freelancing(Online Market Place) and Entrepreneurship (CFE)
*** Any other seasonable courses in future that may be offered by the Bangladesh Computer Council (BCC) under the ICT ministry on the approval of the Syndicate of the CU.