What is the procedure of getting official email?
Please fill up the form below and submit with your necessary information. Please note that after receiving a requisition and submitted data verification, an invitation email will be sent to you shortly.
Instructions and Troubleshooting
Set up Google Workspace on an Android device
Never add academic/official email to your android user accounts manually or gmail app directly.
It will be added automatically if you follow the instructions below.
- To get started, you need a Google Workspace account and an Android device.
- These instructions are for users with Pixel devices running Android 8.0 Oreo or later. If you have a different device, setup might vary.
Use these steps if your device prompts you to install or update the Android Device Policy app, the Google Apps Device Policy app, or a work profile.
- At the prompt, tap Install.
- Tap Install.
- Tap Accept & continue to create a work profile on the device.
- Tap Next and follow the prompts to set up your work profile.
- If prompted, tap Start and follow the steps to set a screen lock for your device.
- Tap InstallNext to install work apps.
- Tap Done.
If you created a work profile on your device, work apps are marked with a Briefcase . You might see work apps on your home screen. You can also access all work apps from your work profile.
- To access all apps, swipe up.
- Tap Work.
Please open google playstore app within work profile marked with a Briefcase .
Then install gmail app and you are good to go. You can switch back and forth between your personal email and academic/official email.